Fully Equipped Wena Foods Chicken Growing Facility
Cnr Koper & Essenhout Street, Limpopo
Lot 1: Fully Equipped Wena Foods Chicken Growing Facility with Abattoir and Sales
(Ptn’s 2, 3, 4, 5 & 10 of Erf 2013 Phalaborwa)
Auction Date: Wednesday, 25 August 2021 @ 11:00am
Auction Venue: Cnr Koper & Essenhout Street, Phalaborwa
Viewing: Strictly by Appointment Only
The properties lie adjacent to each other and are not consolidated or notarially tied.
The property is known as Wena Food Market with access to the property on 4th Avenue via a steel sliding gate and bio-security drive-thru.
The properties are improved with the following:
• Livestock sale building with offices
• 7 x Chicken houses
• Enclosed sheds
• Staff housing and other outbuildings
Extent of improvements:
• Livestock Sales / Office Building: ± 500m²
• Workshop: ± 122m²
• Change Room / Staff Kitchen: ± 85m²
• Generator room: ± 20m²
• Feed Shed: ± 240m²
• Equipment / Tool shed: ± 128m²
• Chicken houses x 7: ± 3360m²
• Abattoir: ± 260m²
• Managers House: ± 110m²
• Staff Room: ± 35m²
1. Livestock Sales Building:
• Double volume painted brick building under pitched IBR roofing with mesh covered windows and extractor fans accommodating an office wing with adjacent livestock floor and sales counter.
• Adjacent to the livestock floor and part of the same building is a workshop.
• Kitchenette and toilet located in office area.
• Aluminium sliding doors to livestock floor.
• Equipped with drippers and Bell feeders throughout livestock floor.
2. Feed Shed
• Rectangular double volume painted brick building with steel framed windows.
• Fitted with a steel and corrugated sliding entrance door.
3. Chicken Houses:
• Located adjacent and opposite each other are 7 rectangular single storey brick building growing houses, enclosed on one side by mesh screen windows and roll down canvas curtains.
• Each chicken house comprises of:
o 10 Ton bulk feed silo with auger feeder
o 1000L J0-Jo water tank on steel stand
o 4 x Cyclone roof mount extractor units
o 140 Bell feeder units
o 860 Nipple drinkers
o 3-Line water supply
o 5-Line feed supply
o 3-Phase electrical installation with control function panel
* Note: 2 chicken houses are fully automated *
4. Equipment / Tool Shed:
• Rectangular double volume steel building with plastered and painted brick infill and metal sheeting cladding up to the roof.
• Free standing single storey building with aluminium and glass entrance doors.
• The abattoir comprises of a delivery area and processing floor with adjacent cold room facilities.
6. Managers House:
• Painted brick residence comprises of the following:
o Entrance foyer
o One bedroom
7. Staff facilities:
• Various painted brick structures with covered entrances and comprises of the following:
o Change rooms
o Staff kitchen
o One bedroom facility with bathroom
Terms & Conditions:
• 10% Deposit on the fall of the hammer
• 4% Buyer comm Plus VAT payable
• Contact: Peter – 083 486 6030