Bidders Choice is excited to invite all car enthusiasts to an upcoming classic car auction on 2 September in Springs.
Car collectors and enthusiasts can enjoy the high-quality assortment of vehicles that will be on auction, and connect with fellow collectors and Bidders Choice’s top-notch staff at the auction.
Car collectors interested in selling their vehicles at this prestigious event are welcome to contact Andre Wait on 083 459 2977.
In lieu of the event, classic car collectors and enthusiasts are wise to remind themselves of what an auction entails. For more information on this, see www.bidderschoice.co.za
Some of the cars on auction are:
– 1958 Ford Fairlane 500. This vehicle is a four-door type body with a front-located engine, powering the rear wheels.
– 1964/5 Mustang G.T. 350. The Mustang is made by Ford, with rear-wheel drive, a front-located engine, and a two-door coupé body style.
– 1959 Chevrolet Apache. Chevrolet pickups comfortably sailed through the Advanced Design Era, ensconced in first place in unit sales over arch crosstown-rival Ford. An all-original vehicle from murica.
– 1942 Chevrolet Special DeLuxe. The Special DeLuxe was introduced in September 1941. It is a World War II icon in many ways, since thousands of young men were already called up by the military at the time of the car’s release. The USA’s full participation in the war was already imminent. .
– 1969 Jaguar E-Type Series 2, a two-door coupé style road car with a front-positioned engine, supplying power to the rear wheels.
Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to buy your dream collector’s vehicle.
Keep a look-out for more information about this exciting upcoming auction and the cars that will be on sale. You can also contact Andre Wait on 083 459 2977 or visit www.bidderschoice.co.za.